[EN] My passion for architecture is revealed in my ideogram series from cities around the world. What are ideograms? They’re my mixed media artworks where I marry the real-life architecture and other urban objects captured in photography with graphics.
This ideogram was created during my trip to Dresden (Germany) in 2018. The artworks are square (31cm*31cm) and printed on high-quality matt cotton paper (250 gsm).
- frame not included;
- colors might differ between a computer monitor and the true color (actual artwork);
- copyright for all artwork is retained by Austė Parulytė and is not transferred with sale.
* If you would like any other size or framed ideogram, please contact me on email@example.com*
- all artworks are hand-signed;
- an additional charge applies for each shipment: + 3 Eur to Lithuania, + 5 Eur to European Union countries, + 8 Eur to non-EU countries in Europe, +12.00 Euros to the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia;
- delivered in a safe branded mailing tube using national postal services via tracked delivery;
- shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan. For delivery to other countries, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org