[EN] This artwork (30*40cm) belongs to the series [vilnius ratais / crit'ical] and is printed on high-quality matt cotton paper (250 gsm). All artworks are hand-signed.
There are many strong and active communities in my home city Vilnius. One of them is “Fixed Gear Vilnius” which brings people who love fixed-wheel cycling together. Being inspired by their strong community, I created 3 different prints for all cycling lovers.
My (as graphic designer & artist’s) visual language is about seeing minimal as enough, empowering lines and shapes to tell aesthetically strong stories, appreciating empty space equally to other graphic details. So I describe my designs and artworks as minimalistic x composition-focused x spacious. Themes which usually lead my graphics come to me naturally from everyday life - our intuitive & rational relationships with ourselves or (and) the environment in which we live and grow.
- frame not included;
- colors might differ between a computer monitor and the true color (actual artwork);
- copyright for all artwork is retained by Austė Parulytė and is not transferred with sale.
* If you would like any other size or framed artwork, please contact me on email@example.com*
[vilnius ratais / crit'ical] (I)
- all artworks are hand-signed;
- an additional charge applies for each shipment: + 3 Eur to Lithuania, + 5 Eur to European Union countries, + 8 Eur to non-EU countries in Europe, +12.00 Euros to the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia;
- delivered in a safe branded mailing tube using national postal services via tracked delivery;
- shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan. For delivery to other countries, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org